Learning together for a better tomorrow
Courage, Determination, Generosity, Integrity, Pride, Respect
Making a difference is at the heart of what we do, and at Boorley Park we aim to make a difference to every child.
- Providing ambitious, high quality education, with high expectations of success for all in every aspect of school life.
- A safe, secure, inclusive environment where all pupils are supported and challenged to achieve their full potential.
- An innovative and creative curriculum with a focus on preparing children to understand the world around them and to make a difference.
- Encouraging pupils to have creative and enquiring minds as confident, resilient and happy learners with good mental and physical health.
- Building cultural capital and real-world experiences.
- Developing genuine partnerships with parents and all members of the school community to enable all to achieve their full potential.
- Developing a life-long love of learning that extends beyond the curriculum and into the world that we live in.