EYFS, KS1 & KS2
September 2023 Start
We are delighted to be offering an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and passionate teachers to join Boorley Park Primary School which opened in September 2019. As growing school, there are lots of opportunities for professional growth and development within a small but passionate team. The successful candidates would be given excellent career development opportunities. For interested candidates who would like to work in a great school with a strong positive and supportive culture
The key features of our vision are:
• Children are at the heart of what we do;
• We provide ambitious, high quality education for all, with high expectations of success for all in every aspect of school life.
• A safe, secure, inclusive environment where all pupils are supported and challenged to achieve their full potential.
• An exciting curriculum with a focus on preparing children to understand the world around them and to make a difference.
• Encouraging pupils to have creative and enquiring minds as confident, resilient and happy learners with good mental and physical health.
• Developing genuine partnerships with parents and all members of the school community to enable all to achieve their full potential.
• Developing a life-long love of learning that extends beyond the curriculum and into the world that we live in.
We are looking for outstanding practitioners who can inspire and motivate staff and pupils and who is able to work with the leadership team to develop this new school so it is at the heart of the community.
Benefits of working for our trust include:
● Enrolment in one of the UK’s Largest public sector pension schemes
● A tax efficient Cycle-to-Work scheme through salary sacrifice
● A tax efficient IT Leasing scheme through salary sacrifice
● Friendly and sociable colleagues
● Staff membership rates to our modern Leisure Centre at Wildern School
Applications should be on Wildern Academy Trust application forms, our application form does differ from the standard Hampshire County Council form and individual CV’s will not be accepted. Application forms can be downloaded from the links below. If you currently work in a school, please ensure one of your references is from your current Headteacher. Application forms and further information about the school can be found on the Boorley Park Primary School website https://www.boorleyparkprimary.org/sv/
Completed Wildern Academy Trust application forms can be e-mailed to email@example.com or sent by post for the attention of Mrs P Weston, Wildern School, Wildern Lane, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 4EJ.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we may invite candidates to interview before the closing date. Closing Date: Midday Wednesday 19th April 2023. Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school on 01489 737970 or emaill: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date if we receive applications that meet the criteria. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Wildern Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.