22.5 hours per week, 7.30am to 9am and 3pm to 6pm Monday to Friday. Term time only (39 weeks). Grade B – Step 1 - Full Time Equivalent Salary £20,812, Actual Annual Salary £10,854.84.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring assistant for our before and after school club. The successful candidate will be supervising a range of fun, safe and exciting activities along with the other team members. During their time in our club the children will be provided with food which you will be assisting in providing.
You will be working from:
• 7.30am until 9am providing before school care
• 3pm to 6pm providing after school care
The successful candidate will:
• Have relevant and recent experience of working with primary age children
• Support with planning and organising provision for children
• Have a good understanding of safeguarding
• Be professional and act with integrity
• Be a good team player, while being able to work independently
The key features of our vision are:
• Children are at the heart of what we do;
• We provide ambitious, high quality education for all, with high expectations of success for all in every aspect of school life.
• A safe, secure, inclusive environment where all pupils are supported and challenged to achieve their full potential.
• An exciting curriculum with a focus on preparing children to understand the world around them and to make a difference.
• Encouraging pupils to have creative and enquiring minds as confident, resilient and happy learners with good mental and physical health.
• Developing genuine partnerships with parents and all members of the school community to enable all to achieve their full potential.
• Developing a life-long love of learning that extends beyond the curriculum and into the world that we live in.
Benefits of working for our trust include:
● Enrolment in one of the UK’s Largest public sector pension schemes
● A tax efficient Cycle-to-Work scheme through salary sacrifice
● A tax efficient IT Leasing scheme through salary sacrifice
● Friendly and sociable colleagues
● Staff membership rates to our modern Leisure Centre at Wildern School
Applications should be on Wildern Academy Trust application forms, our application form does differ from the standard Hampshire County Council form and individual CV’s will not be accepted. If you currently work in a school, please ensure one of your references is from your current Headteacher.
Application forms and further information can be found on the Boorley Park Primary School website https://www.boorleyparkprimary.org/sv/baasca/
Completed Wildern Academy Trust application forms can be e-mailed to email@example.com or sent by post for the attention of Mrs P Weston, Wildern School, Wildern Lane, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 4EJ.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we may invite candidates to interview before the closing date. Closing Date: Midday Friday 14th April 2023.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date if we receive applications that meet the criteria. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Wildern Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) along with other relevant employment checks.